I am the TeamLead C ++ firmware development team for a test analyzer for rapid diagnosis of diseases. I love to be engaged in team development and process automation.
Marathon runner, I like to run, bike, yoga, meditation. I like to temper, challenge myself and travel.
I develop and improve my planning system and harmonious development of all my areas of attention
OOO "Igloo" Lead C ++ Programmer - Moscow - May 2021 - until now
- Sprint formation and development
- Decomposition of tasks
- Sprint high-level plans
- Doing retro, stand-ups, 1-to-1
OOO "ExperimentX" Developer of information systems - Moscow - April 2018 - May 2021
- Building of technological processes and their automation.
- Projecting and development of information systems.
- Design engineering solutions and devices
- Research and development on base Mbed OS
- Development of user interfaces for information systems and devices.
- Organization of quality control and testing of development results.
- Documenting of the provided services.
PAO "PMZ Voskhod" Engineer programmer C++ - Pavlovo - 2014 - 2018
- Development of software PO for automated testing of products of main production and electrical equipment for general industrial use
- Development of software for embedded systems based on STM32 and Arduino
- Development multithreaded of a library C++ for working with STM32
- Work with stepper motors
- Pressure and temperature sensors
- Radio modules
- Creation of VCL-components for c++ builder, Working with ADO, technology OLE DB
- Development of UML diagrams in StarUml
- Development of technical requirements.
- Writing technical documentation
- Additionally, now we are implementing the Jira, while at the level of several commands, installation, configuration and administration.
- Experience of development on С++, C++11/14
- Knowledge of the STL library
- Knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns
- Basics of Data Science
- Ability to understand large amounts of foreign code
- Experience with version control systems: Git, Svn
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading and understanding of technical literature
- Network protocols: IP/TCP, UDP
- Industrial Protocols: RS232, RS485, MODBUS RTU, OWEN
- Experience with Python, PHP, Laravel, NodeJS
- Experience with version control systems: git, subversion
- STM32, Arduino, ESP
- MSVS2017, QT, MSVScode, RAD Studio XE2,10
- Windows, Ubuntu
2009-2013 Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University
In my free time I study data science, I have the necessary knowledge in mathematics, marketing and analytics, I'm taking a course on the course on the basics of data science"
I develop and improve my system of planning and harmonious development of all my areas of attention, publish articles on this topic and make technical translations of interesting articles to me.
Running, football, volleyball, skiing, hiking, I like traveling, reading books, spending time with my family and my child.