I am the TeamLead C ++ firmware development team for a test analyzer for rapid diagnosis of diseases. I love to be engaged in team development and process automation.
Marathon runner, I like to run, bike, yoga, meditation. I like to swim in cold water, challenge myself and travel.
I develop and improve my planning system and harmonious development of all my areas of attention
OOO "Igloo" Lead C ++ Programmer - Moscow - May 2021 - May 2022
- Creation, documentation and support of the release cycle of the component
- Acceptance of input tasks (availability and quality of raw materials)
- Code writing, review C++, Python
- Keeping JIRA up to date
- Design your component
- Ensuring code and hardware quality
- Estimated labor costs
- Managing the expectations of business and other teams
- Ordering materials, components and accessories
- Organization of team work
OOO "ExperimentX" Developer of information systems - Moscow - April 2018 - May 2021
- Writing a driver for an Iot medical device as a native Node.js addon C++
- Creating an MVP application for displaying the results of a medical device (Electron.js, Node.js, C++, Html, Css) Working with BMP, multithreading, Event-loop libuv
- Implementation, support and development of CI \ CD from Gitlab, yaml to TeamCity server with 6 agents (Python, Kotlin)
- Writing scripts for testing equipment in production (Python), support for the production of finished products
- Working with Backend, creating APIs (AWS, AWS-Iot, Lambdas, Docker, Python)
- Team lead experience (development, sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, retro)
- Building of technological processes and their automation.
- Research and development on base Mbed OS
- Documenting of the provided services
PAO "PMZ Voskhod" Engineer programmer C++ - Pavlovo - 2014 - 2018
- Development of software PO for automated testing of products of main production and electrical equipment for general industrial use
- Development of software for embedded systems based on STM32 and Arduino
- Development multithreaded of a library C++ for working with STM32
- Work with stepper motors
- Pressure and temperature sensors
- Radio modules
- Creation of VCL-components for c++ builder, Working with ADO, technology OLE DB
- Development of UML diagrams in StarUml
- Development of technical requirements.
- Writing technical documentation
- Implementing Git versioning tools in the enterprise
- Full cycle of software development for automated stands for the manufacture of rubber and plastic products
- Additionally, now we are implementing the Jira, while at the level of several commands, installation, configuration and administration.
- Experience of development on С++, C++11/14
- Knowledge of the STL library
- Knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns
- Basics of Data Science
- Ability to understand large amounts of foreign code
- Experience with version control systems: Git, Svn
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading and understanding of technical literature
- Network protocols: IP/TCP, UDP
- Industrial Protocols: RS232, RS485, MODBUS RTU, OWEN
- Experience with Python, PHP, Laravel, NodeJS
- Experience with version control systems: git, subversion
- STM32, Arduino, ESP
- MSVS2017, QT, MSVScode, RAD Studio XE2,10
- Windows, Ubuntu
2009-2013 Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University
In my free time I study data science, I have the necessary knowledge in mathematics, marketing and analytics, I'm taking a course on the course on the basics of data science"
I develop and improve my system of planning and harmonious development of all my areas of attention, publish articles on this topic and make technical translations of interesting articles to me.
Running, football, volleyball, skiing, hiking, I like traveling, reading books, spending time with my family and my child.